9840 International Drive
Orlando, Florida 32819
Meeting Information (800)
Fax (407) 996-2659
Director of Sales & Marketing: Todd Frappier
Public Relations Contact: Mary Deatrick (407) 718-4640
- Total Sleeping Rooms and Suites: 1,334
- Meeting Space: 150,000 sq. ft.
- Maximum Number of Meeting Rooms: 35 (including ballrooms)
- Largest Theater-Style Capacity: 4,347
- Largest Classroom-Style Capacity: 2,376
- Largest Banquet-Style Capacity: 2,700
- Largest Reception Capacity: 5,000
- Largest Exhibit Space: 35,000 sq. ft. (Grand Ballroom) (ceiling height 21 feet)
Centrally located on popular International Drive and connected to the Orange County Convention Center, Rosen Centre® Hotel brings you within minutes of all the attractions and entertainment that make Orlando an exciting destination. In addition to being close to theme parks, shopping and world-class golf, Rosen Centre® Hotel is just 12 minutes from Orlando International Airport.
Philip Caronia, General Manager
Todd Frappier, Director of Sales & Marketing
Rosen Hotels & Resorts currently owns and operates nine properties in the Orlando destination market. These properties total more than 6,300 rooms and suites, making founder and President Harris Rosen the largest independent hotelier in Florida. Numerous hospitality-industry awards, employee longevity, and a reputation for quality have fueled Rosen Hotels & Resorts’ growth for over 42 years.
Guided by Harris Rosen’s high standards of quality and unsurpassed service, a team of experienced professionals fulfill the companies’ ongoing commitment to guest and associate satisfaction.
Hotel at a Glance
- Total Sleeping Rooms at Suites: 1334 (1,254 rooms, 80 suites)
- Nine dining options from fine dining to in-room service
- Meeting Space: more than 150,000 sq. ft.
- Maximum Number of Meeting Rooms: 38 (including ballrooms)
- Largest Theater-Style Capacity: 4,000
- Largest Classroom-Style Capacity: 2,160 people
- Largest Banquet-Style Capacity: 2,760 people
- Largest Exhibit Space: 35,000 sq. ft. (Grand Ballroom)
The hotel offers over 150,000 square feet of state-of-the-art, sophisticated meeting space, including the 35,000 square-foot Grand Ballroom, the 18,000 square-foot Executive Ballroom, 14,375 square-foot Junior Ballroom and 35 signature meeting rooms. The property offers two freight access doors.
The entire meeting space reveals incredible panache and contemporary styling through the use of ornamental touches, plush furnished alcoves and fashionable light fixtures.
From the ballroom and pre-function space to registration and alcove areas, a new color scheme will soothe with shades of gold and rust, then surprise with splashes of teal, wine and blue. As part of the new look, designers went for the “wow” with elegant carpeting from Tai Ping that incorporates ovals, scrolls and graceful spirals, as well as eye-catching medallions and border designs.
Advanced technical support, four permanent registration areas (renovated with black granite counter tops) featuring lockable offices and separate storage, high-tech teleconferencing and simultaneous translation are also available at Rosen Centre®.
Special Rooms Available
- 1,254 queen and king guestrooms
- 14 Hospitality Suites
- 43 VIP Suites
- 20 Executive Suites (“Best Executive Suite” Top Planner Pick by Meetings South)
- 3 Presidential Suites
- 69 ADA guest rooms (30 queen and 39 king)
The Club Level
- Two floors of executive accommodations and preferred services
- Privileged access
- Daily continental breakfast
- Happy hour with hors d’oeuvres
- A private lounge featuring honor bar, big screen TV and stereo sound system
- Private VIP check-in/check-out
The hotel offers an extensive array of guest services capable of fulfilling a wide variety of guest needs. These services include:
- BAGS – Approved remote skycap service that allows guests to receive their airline boarding passes and check their luggage directly from the hotel
- Transportation to Orlando International Airport available
- The Shoppe at Rosen Centre® gift shop
- On-site Ricoh Business Center
- On-site concierge, car rental, valet parking and photo finishing
- On-site covered garage, providing secure parking (parking charges apply)
- Complimentary parking for the disabled
- Attraction ticket sales and transportation arrangements
Dining & Entertainment
Rosen Centre® offers nine restaurants/ lounges offering cuisine from gourmet to deli fare.
- The Everglades Restaurant and Bar offers superb dining in a beautiful themed setting that captures the atmosphere of the Florida Everglades. Prime steak, fresh seafood and regional specialties are served in this fine dining establishment, and a quiet lounge is available for relaxing before or after dinner where guests can enjoy a drink while surrounded by the Everglades Bar’s tropical aquarium.
- Cafe Gauguin offers extensive buffets, as well as full-service menus for lunch and dinner in a casual dining atmosphere.
- 98Forty Tapas & Tequila offers sophisticated tapas-style dishes and an extensive selection of 40 premium tequilas. The menu is comprised of innovative appetizers featuring fresh, seasonal ingredients in a blend of Mexican and Spanish flavors that are perfect for sharing with colleagues and friends. Why the unusual name? It’s a clever play on the hotel’s address, 9840 International Drive.
- Banshoo Sushi with bar seating for six and a communal table for 12, featuring a creative selection of specialty sushi rolls, fresh sashimi and inventive signature seafood dishes as well as distinct cocktails, wines and sake in a casual atmosphere. Menu available in Sam & Bubbe’s™ Lounge, Everglades and other dining outlets. Guests can place orders and pick up at the bar.
- Red’s Deli serves New York flavor, snacks, baked goods, and convenience items 24 hours a day.
- Sam & Bubbe’s™ is a great lounge for a laid-back night of relishing traditional Jewish noshes, savoring your favorite drink, and enjoying conversations with friends.
- Smoooth Java proudly serves gourmet coffees along with a variety of fresh muffins, pastries and desserts.
- Harry’s Poolside Bar & Grill Escape into a tropical atmosphere where you can kick back, relax, and enjoy the flavors of Floribbean cuisine at Harry’s Poolside Bar & Grill. From mojito-glazed salmon and conch fritters to mango crab cakes and grapefruit and habanero NY sirloin, Harry’s Poolside Bar & Grill is an oasis for your appetite.
- Prompt and convenient room service is also available 17 hours daily.
- The Spa at Rosen Centre® offers seven treatment rooms and a complete array of massages, body treatments and facials and full-service beauty salon
- 24-hour fitness center featuring new Paramount XL circuit training machines and one-on-one training, Resist-a-Ball and nutrition counseling
- Expansive tropical swimming pool
- Golf, group outings and tournament capabilities at the nearby 18-hole, championship Shingle Creek Golf Club and Brad Brewer Golf Academy—Guests receive preferred tee times and complimentary transportation
- Inner Circle Award by Association Meetings
- Award of Excellence by Corporate & Incentive Travel
- Paragon Award by Corporate Meetings & Incentives
- Two-Palm Green Lodge Designation by Florida Dept. of Environmental Protection
- 2001-2013 — Gold Key Award by Meetings & Conventions
- 2002, 2003, 2006, 2010 — Gold Platter Award by Meetings & Conventions
- Hall of Fame Award by Meetings & Conventions
- Planners’ Choice Award by Meeting News
- Merit & Distinction Award by Medical Meetings
- Top Planner Picks “Best Executive Suite” by Meetings South
- Royal Doulton Style Award
- 2001-2013 — Pinnacle Award by Successful Meetings
Capacities & Floorplans
Meeting Rooms & Ballrooms
Rosen Centre Capacities (per person)
- Theater: X sq. ft.
- Classroom: XX sq. ft.
- Banquet: XX sq. ft.
- Reception: XX sq. ft.
- Conference: XX sq. ft.
Rosen Centre Ceiling Heights
- Ballroom: 25 ft.
- Signature Meeting Room 1: 16 ft.
- Signature Meeting Room 2: 15 ft.
- Salons 1 – 21: 14 ft.
- Salons 22 – 24: 12 ft.
- All Others: 10 ft.
Rosen Centre Freight Door